IVP - Strangely Dim - Happy Birthday to SD

September 2, 2005

Happy Birthday to SD

I just realized that this week begins my third year of posting to Strangely Dim. There is, apparently, no end to my capacity to ramble on about nothing terribly important.

Posted by Dave Zimmerman at September 2, 2005 8:35 AM Bookmark and Share

Comments

Congrats Dave...keep up the great work. I'm perpetually forword to new posts!!!

Comment by: Damon at September 7, 2005 10:56 AM

Thanks Damon! I got your Human Torch and will ship it Monday; still haven't seen Professor Zoom yet.

Mad props to anyone who can decipher that last sentence.

Comment by: dave at September 9, 2005 8:04 AM

I what you say is true (in your eyes), the you are the Seinfeld of the blogging world. Congrats...

Comment by: Dan Webster at September 9, 2005 9:11 AM

Hey, are you referring to that old birthday record with a guy named Zoom in it? He sings: "My name is Zoom and I live on the moon, I'm in charge of the stars and I'm hear to say, Hey David, it's your birthday. . . today!"

If not, forgive me for the random outburst.

Comment by: Rebecca at September 9, 2005 9:46 AM

What's a record?

Kidding. No, never heard of the Zoom guy on the birthday record (my birthday record had Captain Kangaroo on it), but I'm impressed with the impression it made on you. Nice Dangermouse reference in your e-mail, BTW.

Comment by: dave at September 9, 2005 10:02 AM